- Identification document (DNI - Brazil / RNE - Foreign) + CPF
- Be certified Kitesurfing instructor in an international association
- Accept all the rules of the association especially in relation to the safety of the student and the people.
- Participate in an ABK / Crossover training course
- To comply punctually with the payments to the association.
- To spread and promote kitesurfing in the world with ethics and positive values.
- Support the social projects of the AKCA, as well as respect and take care of the environment.
- Actively collaborate in the development of the association.